MainOne Technical Support Internship 2020 for Young Nigerians
Applications are now open for the MainOne Technical Support Internship 2020 for Young Nigerians
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award:
- This is a shift based role.
- The job requires a lot of patience and exemplary communication skills.
- The selected candidate will be required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints, and follow up until issues are resolved.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA Certification and previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
Responsibilities: The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test, and provision customers on the CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from the MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with the vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to provide lasting solutions.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through the speedy resolution of complaints.
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.