EnerTracks Study Tours and Energy Transition Training 2020
A competitively selected group of 12-18 individuals is invited to participate virtually in a series of tailored workshops, leadership training, and group work to develop a decarbonisation roadmap.
Application Deadline: 6th September 2020
About the Award: The virtual EnerTracks Study Tour was designed with the help of cutting edge online facilitation tools and is based on a practice-orientated approach to enhance and strengthen the ability of participants to engage in thoughtful dialogue with energy policy stakeholders in their home country.
Eligibility: Individuals with nationalities from eligible countries (List of Eligible Countries) currently employed and working in the power sector for think tanks, non-governmental and not-for-profit organisations, civil society organisations or in academia.
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: 12-18 individuals
Value of Award:
Overall 47 hours of training and group work:
- 32 hours of live and interactive sessions, on average 10 hours per week
- 9 hours of pre-recorded sessions
- 6 hours of group work (minimum recommended: 2 hours per week)
What you will receive:
- Deepened knowledge of stakeholder engagement and ability to integrate complex challenges to create a decarbonisation roadmap
- Role play: exploration of realistic situations on different stakeholder interactions
- Discover how to creatively solve complex problems through applying design thinking concepts
- Introductory workshop on electricity system modeling to the numerical modeling of power markets and systems
- Digital Certificate of completion
- Access to a selective alumni network
*The order of the sessions is still subject to change. You will know the final agenda details by the time we carry out interviews.
Duration of Award:
- Virtual Study Group 4: October 12 – 30, 2020
- Virtual Study Group 5: November 23 – December 11, 2020
- More Study Tour dates coming soon
How to Apply: Please prepare in one single PDF document the following:
- Your CV/resumePlease use the following naming convention: lastname_firstname_studytour_autumn2020 (ex.: smith_john_studytour_autumn2020)
- A letter of motivation (max. 500 words; around 4.000 characters with spaces), describing:
- What are your current responsibilities in your organisation?
- How would this training support your career objectives?
Documents should be submitted in English. Application deadline is September 6, 2020.
Once you have submitted the application form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure your email address is spelled correctly and check your spam folder.
Unfortunately, because of the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to inquiries regarding status updates.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.